Re: [OM] OT PC backup programs

Subject: Re: [OM] OT PC backup programs
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 12:16:44 +0200
Brian, you mentioned buyinga sata card, does it have internal
connections as well as external. if so then you could dismantle the
external drive and mount it internally assuming you have space, then you
only need a sata cable from card to disk and if your internal power
supply is old a sata to pata (hope thats correct) power cable adapter,
both of which should be reasonably cheap and easy to obtain.

The dock I have is 240 volts but I think probably is dual voltage.

IanW