Re: [OM] End of the photography

Subject: Re: [OM] End of the photography
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 11:16:51 +0100
On the other hand, I'm very familiar with Dutch chocolate letters (also in
Belgium).
http://www.stnicholascenter.org/pages/chocolate-letters/

My son did a degree in Typography at Reading University, and he was
fascinated by the idea of a typeface that had to contain the same weight
of chocolate in each letter!
Jez