Re: [OM] Oly 4/3 vs m4/3 lens mounts and adapters

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly 4/3 vs m4/3 lens mounts and adapters
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 12:37:59 +0800
Before the digital age, Olympus didn't have their own distribution/service
center in Hong Kong. The film camera and microcassette recorder was handled
by an agent Kingstone Development Co. Ltd. Probably they had lost track of
the item numbers so they didn't know about the cost of some odd items. But
for the AF lenses (for OM707), they insisted on a rather high price.
Finally, I got some brand new lens pouchs/caps they took out from the lenses
at a reasonable price. During the film age, I got my camera money from
buying and selling of Olympus stuffs, those were good old days.

C.H.Ling