Re: [OM] Oly 4/3 vs m4/3 lens mounts and adapters

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly 4/3 vs m4/3 lens mounts and adapters
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 07:21:04 +0800
Yes, the VST-1 is stand on a white plastic acrylic but I use a FL-50 from
the back end as light source. Light is reflected from bottom and both sides
of the "walls". "white" paper is used as walls to make sure the color temp
is around 5500K. At the beginning I used photo inkjet paper, the color temp
was as high as 7000K, this could create mixed color temperature light since
the color temp of flash is around 5500-5800K. Finally, I used the back side
of the photo paper and it was just right.

C.H.Ling