Re: [OM] Oly 4/3 vs m4/3 lens mounts and adapters

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly 4/3 vs m4/3 lens mounts and adapters
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 22:17:56 +1000
G'day Chuck,

Something like this should work:

http://www.structuregraphs.com/RandomStuff/15-May-2013/index.html#20130515-A
.jpg

OM focussing rail with slide copier attached E-P1 with om -> m4/3 adapter
and 50/3.5 @1:2

The only problem with this is that the E-P1 tripod thread is not below the
optical axis of the lens.  Vertical alignment is ok.  What is the situation
with the E-M5 ?

To get good contrast you'd probably need to cover the gap between the lens
and slide copier with a dark cloth.

...Wayne