Re: [OM] OT: eVilBay Spoofing\

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: eVilBay Spoofing\
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 18:43:59 -0700
What David said :-) That, and you can always run Windows in a virtual (XP
happens to perform *better* in a virtual than it did as the installed OS on
a couple of machines on which I have installed it) in order to run any
must-have applications. All the benefits of Linux and Windows that way, and
no re-booting required. Snapshot the virtual once you've got it running as
desired, with all the patches and your applications installed, and you can
recover from any Windows madness in mere moments.

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 7:55 AM, Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx