Re: [OM] OT: eVilBay Spoofing

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: eVilBay Spoofing
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 17:28:18 +0300 (GMT+03:00)

>Thanks for the heads up Chris. I will add that to the long list of reasons
>to stay away from E(vil)bay.

     With the eBay cybertoddlers making unlimited changes to their web pages,
it seems that they have fully enabled just about any kind of malware you can
name to come screaming through.

     In the meantime, my 15 year old Win98/SE office machine keeps plodding
along with no problems.  That OS does not have the Swiss Cheese security
portals as these newer ones do.

     I did give Linux a try, but it proved to be worse than Win7 as it disabled
almost all of the engineering and writing applications that I need to use.
They all work fine on Win98/SE and WinXP, so I need to stick with those OSs no
matter what.

Chris