Re: [OM] Extended guarantee.

Subject: Re: [OM] Extended guarantee.
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 04:12:24 +0100
That makes it a bit clearer, Jez, but the person in the article was a lawyer
and quoted the Directive to obtain resolution from the retailer of a mobile
phone.  I realise that the retailer in question acted out of "goodwill", but it
suggests to me that the line is worth taking.

Many retailers are unclear on consumer law in the UK, so I don't feel that it
is unreasonable to bamboozle them where the grey areas of EU law or directives
are concerned.

Chris