Re: [OM] Some OM-D E-M5 action photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Some OM-D E-M5 action photos
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 07:54:54 -0400
Thanks.  I think increasing the EVF frame rate and setting the IS to
horizontal panning really made a big difference to being able to follow
the action in the viewfinder without the blurring I'd seen while trying
to shoot the stock car race.  I think I made one other change as well
but now can't remember** what it was.  I really do need to read the
manual again to learn how to save a custom configuration set so I can
switch to it quickly.

** There's that old memory bugaboo again.  Last night we went to our
favorite pizza place for the first time in 4 months (because we had been
in Florida).  It's been pretty much a Friday night ritual for many years
and our waitress (the owner's daughter) knows us very well.  We almost
always order the same thing.  When I hesitated a moment when placing the
order she completed it for me.  That caused my wife to comment that as
we get older and our memories get even worse we don't have to worry
about what to order at a restaurant as long as we can remember to go to
Nick's Pizza <http://nickspizzaendicott.com/>  :-)

Chuck Norcutt