Re: [OM] This list is full of shit

Subject: Re: [OM] This list is full of shit
From: "Ian Manners" <void@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 16:12:43 +0800 (WST)
Hi Nathan,

> I post pictures of lovely Belgian dishes and an animated talking
> lady, and within a few hours nobody comments on the pictures;

The jambonneau, Ixelles stuff looks really nice, minus the tomato.

Ruth looks static to me, whats the cord thingy hangin from her phone ?

> instead, the talk is of diarrhea.

Oh, this isnt the diarrhea list ?

On a real note, I do when I have time have a look at a few
photo posts but other times I also skim the posts and check
for anything interesting.

Other times I really do mean to go back and look later but
then I get sidetracked by all the other posts, including those
on the BIND, 2600, AusNOG, and other email lists I'm on.

I have unsubscribed from the email lists to do with email
which sounds redundant but only to those not on the email
lists for email..

Cheers
Ian Manners
Of nowhere in particular.