Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 19/2/2013: eating and drinking in Ixelles

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 19/2/2013: eating and drinking in Ixelles
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 14:45:23 -0600
On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 1:52 PM, Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> This morning, I flew from Brussels back to Alicante on a flight which
> departed at 6:10 a.m. Last night I had ordered the taxi to take me to the
> airport at 4 a.m. A sensible person would go to bed at 10 pm the night
> before. But a non-sensible person like me goes out to drink large
> quantities of Belgian beer with an Irish colleague:
>
> http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2374479722&k=L4WmPGp&lb=1&s=O
>
> Nice casual shot.  Either it was loud in the bar, or she's just naturally
a very animated talker.

> This all took place in a wonderful bar in Ixelles, with an incredible beer
> selection, and good food too:
>
> http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2374480033&k=Sj5dfJ9&lb=1&s=O
>
> http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2374480393&k=M976fvg&lb=1&s=O

Looks healthy.

I have been known to stay up way beyond what is sensible when I know I need
to get up a oh-dark-stupid the next morning.  My brain seems to sense when
that is happening and won't shut down.

--

Paul Braun
Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard