Re: [OM] [Way OT] Why the recent northeast blizzard was not due to globa

Subject: Re: [OM] [Way OT] Why the recent northeast blizzard was not due to global warming
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 17:57:28 -0600
> The Colorado part of that article has the same end point: giant storms
> in Colorado are not increasing or decreasing; out in the Rockies it’s
> all el Niño. More at:
>
>      “Thirty years in the Bull’s-eye: a climatology of meter-class snow
> storms in the Front Range foothills”
>
> http://hydrosciences.colorado.edu/symposium/abstract_details_archive.php?abstract_id=155

Again, selective evidence to prove his point for a specific topic at
hand. I can't argue his facts, just his choosing of them that support
his point. HOWEVER, it is entirely plausible that his presentation is
representative of the entire earth climate system, but maybe not. I
don't have the time to dig around to see if what he says about
Colorado holds true 800 miles to the northwest. Is what is happening
in Glacier National Park supporting his theories or not?

One fact, which is pretty much indisputable. Al Gore blows enough hot
air to contribute to at least half of the global warming.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx