[OM] IMG: Supper

Subject: [OM] IMG: Supper
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 19:27:52 -0500 (EST)
Enjoyed the Moose roll-over. I liked the tonalities of Paul's version
but the faces didn't benefit, IMO
 from the grittiness--as the shadows were brought up there a bunch,
perhaps more NR there ala Moose.
The grain did give the impression of increased sharpness in other areas
though. I liked both for dfferent reasons. Paul did beat Moose to the
Moosification.

Also, in a moment of perspicacity it became clear to me that Moose is
the only list member to my knowledge that has been verbed then
re-nouned as in the clearly intransitive verb to Moose or to Moosify
and then back as the noun Moosification. To use the verb  to Moose
(Moosify should be fine) with a direct object would be an egregious
corruption of the language, IMO, though I might defer  to the  list
grammarians.

Mike