Re: [OM] Advice on shoot, s'il te plait

Subject: Re: [OM] Advice on shoot, s'il te plait
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 22:18:17 +0100

or the legendary nykon 12-24 but the 16-35 also has a good reputation, I
even bought an adapter to allow the 12-24 to fit on my canyon, but I
guess I won't travel down that road again.

<http://www.16-9.net/>

and ken also liked it until the latter came out

<http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/14-24mm.htm>

if you control the light maybe the panasonic 7-14 (prone to flare) would
work with an OM-D, shame you are not nearer as I could have lent you my set