Re: [OM] What's the verdict on Zone-10 TOPE2 image parameters?

Subject: Re: [OM] What's the verdict on Zone-10 TOPE2 image parameters?
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 12:23:13 -0600
Someone had posted earlier about a free plugin for LR that allows you to
export directly to Gallery 2 galleries, like our TOPE ones.  Once you
install it, "gallery" is simply an option when you hit the "export" dialog
box.

I'll try to find the link.

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 12:21 PM, Chuck Norcutt <
chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sorry, but I have no idea what the LR Gallery 2 plugin is.  Is it a
> function of LR or something at Zone-10?
>
> (non-LR user) Chuck Norcutt
>

> On 2/1/2013 10:18 AM, Paul Braun wrote:
> > BTW - the LR Gallery 2 plugin works nicely, with the one annoyance that
> > it's a one-shot deal.  You have to log in, browse to the directory,
> upload
> > the photo, and then it immediately logs off.  It would be nice if it
> could
> > stay logged in for a predetermined time, or maybe until you tell it to
> log
> > out.
> --

Paul Braun
Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard