[OM] What's the verdict on Zone-10 TOPE2 image parameters?

Subject: [OM] What's the verdict on Zone-10 TOPE2 image parameters?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 10:09:58 -0500
When Ken first started TOPE2 I put a few images up there and noted
problems with sharpness due to resizing with no resharpening.  Before
putting anything else up I decided to just wait until the sizing
questions were resolved.  Now I've lost track of the discussions (I'm
400 messages behind) and would like to know the consensus on image size
and whether pre-sharpened images of different sizes are recommended.

I'm ready to take down the original small collection are replace them
with a few E-M5 images.  Not too many E-M5 shots so far as I've been
heavily involved in some other matters (like computer security, more to
come), high winds discouraging any outside shooting and just being sick
the last couple of days.  I think I'm getting better this morning so I'm
finally thinking of posting a few images.

So what size(s) are recommended and is sharpening recommended for each?

Chuck Norcutt