Re: [OM] imgs: from the slow train to Amsterdam

Subject: Re: [OM] imgs: from the slow train to Amsterdam
From: iwert bernakiewicz <iwert.bcz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 12:11:06 +0100
Thank you to everybody for the nice comments! And moose for the
corrected version. (and how did you know about the camera used?)
No Exif because I was playing with RPP (raw photo processor), an
obscure mac program I'm starting to like.
And Frank: the story about the fyra: I choose from the start not to
take it, 280% more expensive for an unpredictable service that could
be 15 minutes faster for my total trip, no thank you... so now I'm on
the slow train.

Nathan, I hope it will be all right (or was all right?) the Thalys is
also notorious for being late.

All the best,

Iwert