Re: [OM] imgs: from the slow train to Amsterdam

Subject: Re: [OM] imgs: from the slow train to Amsterdam
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 04:14:49 -0800
On 2/1/2013 3:11 AM, iwert bernakiewicz wrote:
> Thank you to everybody for the nice comments! And moose for the
> corrected version. (and how did you know about the camera used?)

Just playing the percentages. :-)

People went right off on curtain problems. But I know what they look like, and
your right side darkness doesn't look
like them. Then, I don't recall you using Leica, but I was pretty sure it was
digital, for at least a couple of reasons.
These are current, casual shots, not likely film. And, to go all AG on you,
they just look digital, especially when
playing with the file.

Ergo, vertical shutter.

Guesswork Moose