Re: [OM] Export LR to Tope2, was: [IMG] Barbed wire

Subject: Re: [OM] Export LR to Tope2, was: [IMG] Barbed wire
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 16:06:28 -0600
>> I just bought a San-disk eye-fi card only to find out that it only uploads
>> JPEG, not raw @#$%! I'll check auto uploading, nice feature.
> Same thing with the iPad. There are some pretty interesting image
> editing/manipulation apps, but the accessory SD card reader only recognizes
> JPEGs.

My Eye-Fi card does support the transfer of RAW files. I thought I
actually tested it with my DMC-L1, but I don't use it because it
doesn't fit in with my workflow or purpose for the unit. I figure that
if I need to process a RAW file, it's going to be on a computer anyway
and I'll directly transfer those through a hard-wired transfer in the
SD slot. It's one of those "why?" questions.

I don't know if Apple finally corrected it, but iOS did not support JPEG2000.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx