Re: [OM] Export LR to Tope2, was: [IMG] Barbed wire

Subject: Re: [OM] Export LR to Tope2, was: [IMG] Barbed wire
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 05:49:44 +0000
Does it not recognise TIFFs etc . . . Moose?  I can understand there being no
decoding of RAW images (although I had not thought of that when considering
buying a SD reader for my iPad), but surely all the common formats will be
readable.

And that should include JPEG2000, provided there is the software available for
it.

Chris