Re: [OM] ZX Gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] ZX Gallery
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 00:05:59 -0600
Moose,

I was puzzled by the gallery order, and, if I recall correctly, found they
are placed alphabetically by "Username", which apparently isn't known except
to each user.  I deduced this from my own user name, which starts with an
"O".

Not sure which Paul you make reference to, but you might look at Page 3.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA