Re: [OM] Coffee Espresso Machine.

Subject: Re: [OM] Coffee Espresso Machine.
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 17:17:16 -0000
If the US DeLonghi is the same as the UK DeLonghi, the pressure vessel and
the coffe holder are indeed a standard design shared with other brands of
espresso machine, of which I am now on my third, of which two have been
DeLonghi. The innards are made in Switzerland, but I don't think there is
anything else in common with Alpa cameras.

Piers