Re: [OM] Coffee Espresso Machine.

Subject: Re: [OM] Coffee Espresso Machine.
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 09:26:41 -0600
> We have a DeLonghi coffee espresso maker that makes the best coffee I've
> ever tasted.  It grinds the beans, too.  We've been making about 6 cups a
> day with it for over a year with no problems at all.

I believe that machine is being sold under two or three different
brands. The exteriors are different, but the insides are the same.
I've gotten some really fine coffee through one of them.

We have a drip coffee machine that we've been extremely satisfied
with. The flavor is wonderful, but the cycle time is about 10 minutes.
Life is too short. Last Christmas we were given a Bunn. It has taken
almost a full year for us to get things balanced right for it, but we
do appreciate the near instant pot of coffee.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx