Re: [OM] IMG: Slurp!

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Slurp!
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 10:31:58 -0500
My dog loves chicken poop.  We had to get a shock collar to train her not
to eat it.  The vet warned that chicken poop is very corrosive and would
ruin her digestive system.  She doesn't go near it now.  I still don't let
her lick me on the face, though!

Tina

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 1:46 AM, Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> wrote:

> My parents have an enormous Great Pyrenees dog, who loves to lick people.
> One day, my son and I visited my parents. When we walked into the house,
> we found the dog laying on the kitchen floor with a sad puppy-dog look on
> her face, while my mother yelled at her:
>
> "BAD DOG! BAD DOG! Stop eating CAT SHIT!" (apologies for the language, my
> mother talks like a sailor).
>
> This dog loved eating cat poop! She would do anything to get it, and they
> had a cat who produced a lot of it.
>
> No way in Hell would I ever let ANY dog lick me. YUCK!!!!
>
> --
> Chris Crawford
> Fine Art Photography
> Fort Wayne, Indiana
> 260-437-8990

> http://blog.chriscrawfordphoto.com  My latest work!

> Become a fan on Facebook
>

> On 1/3/13 1:29 AM, "Chris Barker" <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >It was more the possibility of gum disease that concerned me, Philippe.
> >I understand, from the newspapers I admit, that dog owners who allow
> >their dogs to lick them on their mouths are at risk of contracting it.
> >
> >Chris

> >> A disclaimer: Not every Frenchman would like such a kiss either ...
> >>
> >> The rabies vaccine was initially created by Emile Roux, a French
> >> doctor and a colleague of Pasteur who had been working with a killed
> >> vaccine produced by desiccating the spinal cords of infected rabbits.
> >> The vaccine had been tested only on 11 dogs before its first human
> >> trial.[2][9]
> >> This vaccine was firs
> >
> >--
> >

> --