Re: [OM] Dog licks - an cat stuff

Subject: Re: [OM] Dog licks - an cat stuff
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 02:57:27 -0500
Well I don't have to worry about my parents dog catching Toxoplasmosis
from eating my old cat's poop. That lazyass cat wouldn't have dreamed of
filthying his paws catching mice like some 'common alley cat.' No, never!
His Excellency had servants bring his food. THEY worked, He got fat while
dreaming up new ways to make the dog's life Hell!

The dog is conflicted about Simba's death (cat died in 2010, age 16). One
one hand, the cat was a walking candy factory; on the other hand, the cat
was relentlessly mean to the dog!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography