[OM] Dog licks - an cat stuff

Subject: [OM] Dog licks - an cat stuff
From: "Ian Manners" <void@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 15:51:25 +0800 (WST)
> > This dog loved eating cat poop! She would do anything to get it, and they
> > had a cat who produced a lot of it.

> I've heard of that, Chris.  It's a strange thing . . .

Parasite makes mice fearless by hijacking immune cells

<http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg21628954.800-parasite-makes-mice-f
earless-by-hijacking-immune-cells.html>

I've noted my dog is a bit reckless, ok, maybe a lot..

<QUOTE>
Toxoplasma gondii spends part of its life in a cat's gut, then spreads to mice
via cat droppings. It invades a mouse's brain and causes it to behave
recklessly. When it falls prey to the cat, the parasite returns to the cat's
gut
and completes its life cycle.
</QUOTE>

Cheers