Re: [OM] Instagram Wants To Sell Users' Photos Without Notice

Subject: Re: [OM] Instagram Wants To Sell Users' Photos Without Notice
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 20:04:02 -0800
Inside the teapot, the storm rages, powerful, frightening, laying waste all
'round.

Outside, I would not have even heard a whisper, were it not for this list.

Knowing there is a storm, and that I am not in it, is OK.

Sorry to have dipped my toe in the waters. I wouldn't want to ruin anyone's
perfect storm.

If there were no Mark Z., would adrenaline, conspiracy and disaster junkies
need to invent one?

No one need play in his sandbox. It's a choice.

O. K. Moose