Re: [OM] OT: Uruguay and WA State have something in common!

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Uruguay and WA State have something in common!
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 11:14:48 +0100
Sorry another rushed post, what I was trying to say was if you search
the internet using the words "cannabis cures cancer" then it will return
lots of studies as to how eating the leaves or creating hemp oil from
them and ingesting that as opposed to using it as a recreational drug
may actually be beneficial to health

here are a couple of examples,

<http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7098340.stm>

<http://patients4medicalmarijuana.wordpress.com/2010/01/04/marijuana-cures-cancer-us-government-has-known-since-1974/>

Of course I am personally not endorsing any of the sites as I have not
spent enough time studying it but there does seem to be a lot of
evidence and I can see why drug companies would want this information
blocked if true.

IanW