[OM] FMFFF - Few Monochrome Fotos For Fun

Subject: [OM] FMFFF - Few Monochrome Fotos For Fun
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 10:21:41 +0100
Here are my latest attempts at photography,

Lone tree
<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Portfolio/2012-FFFFMonochrome/25939481_wj2NdT#!i=2238343981&k=LZBFg26&lb=1&s=L>

fence post with distant figures
<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Portfolio/2012-FFFFMonochrome/25939481_wj2NdT#!i=2238342701&k=Z67DzJg&lb=1&s=L>

Rough cut
<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Portfolio/2012-FFFFMonochrome/25939481_wj2NdT#!i=2238340945&k=NhF3cxK&lb=1&s=L>

Stalking leaf - I left this dark intentionaly to emphasise the shadow
and create more menace, does it work?
<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Portfolio/2012-FFFFMonochrome/25939481_wj2NdT#!i=2238339554&k=X7TJQrc&lb=1&s=L>

And for those not on Facebook yesterday I posted this

"We have had a breakthrough! The school have been saying that Cai has
been eating a full meal for a couple of weeks, well now he is eating at
home - a full meal at lunch time and also his tea. He is fussy about
what he eats so we wonder if he can taste or if its the texture, But we
know he feels hunger as he got a plate and a spoon saturday and sat down
waiting to eat and then at tea time he got a banana and started
preparing his Tea, absolutely fantastic!"

<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/LATESTNEWS/LATEST-NEWS-2012/20976966_gGtPXc#!i=2235960804&k=v9xKsFf>

as always C&C welcome

IanW