Re: [OM] IMG: Boy in Straw Hat

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Boy in Straw Hat
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 14:58:02 -0500
Or ours are.  My older Monaco EZ-Color Suite which worked well on my old
CRT can't set black and white points on my fairly new LCD.  But they
appear to be good via other means.  But it does do the color balancing
bit just fine.  There are no older images in my files which were
previously adjusted on the CRT that look in any way odd on the new monitor.

ps:  I did try adjusting the saturation below the -20 Robert suggested
and it did turn nearly B&W very quickly.

Chuck Norcutt