Re: [OM] IMG: Boy in Straw Hat

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Boy in Straw Hat
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 22:01:16 +0800
With the RGB readings you gave me on the "Young Mam Boy", I think all
problems came from color management, I recommend you turn off all color
management, set your EIZO to sRGB and set "monitor color" in Photoshop.

Try the default sRGB setting on your EIZO, sometimes the profile tools make
things worse.

At the mean time you may try to see if your monitor has the right gamma and
if check if it read all black and white levels.

http://www.lagom.nl/lcd-test/gamma_calibration.php

C.H.Ling