Re: [OM] IMG: Hatches and dinghies - Frank

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Hatches and dinghies - Frank
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 15:45:50 -0400
I agree.  I have no desire to upgrade to Windows 8 even though I have
installed every other upgrade soon after it was announced.  Touchscreen and
non-support for other software are killers for me.  For LR4, I would
recommend Martin Evening's LR books and Victoria Blampton's Missing FAQ for
LR 4.  Don't try to sit down and read them through, but use them for
reference when you have a problem.  I could not do without LR4.

Tina

On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 3:37 PM, Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> And you did all of this the same week that Win 8 was released???
>
> Personally, I don't think I could ever convert to the Win 8 interface.
>
> Jim Nichols
> Tullahoma, TN USA

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com