Re: [OM] IMG: Hatches and dinghies - Frank

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Hatches and dinghies - Frank
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 19:18:48 +0200
Of course, the colours have been adjusted to my taste.
I don't know if the slider was clarity - I'm using the French
interface - vibrance, luminance and saturation are more likely. Plus
full beam on the blacks, and the "graduated tool" along the water line.
If clarity refers to the slider called "clarté" here, I hardly ever
use it as it tends to visually create something like sand between my
teeth ... at least when working from nef.

Thanks for viewing.
Philippe