Re: [OM] IMG: Hatches and dinghies - Frank

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Hatches and dinghies - Frank
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 15:06:17 -0400
I finally moved to Win 7 this past week and so have been now able to
install my copy of LR4.  However, I think it will probably take me
around 3 years to get around to using it.  I've been totally engaged
this past week in trying to get the Win 7 machine up to speed
applications wise and still have a very long way to go.  But at least it
now does local networking, internet browsing, hard drive cloning with
Image for Windows <http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/index.htm>
(recommended for Winders users), email, PhotoShop and Lightroom and a
few other essential apps.  Only several hundred more to go.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt