Re: [OM] Nice...

Subject: Re: [OM] Nice...
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 09:53:44 +0100
I have come across similar usages in slang English, Philippe, such as "That
was wicked" meaning not bad, but exceptionally good.

Thanks for the introduction to Bisquit - I'll add it to the list of things
to try at my 'local', and when I have got through their single malt
whiskies, it will be next. But they do stock well over 200, so it may take a
while http://www.theanderson.co.uk/scotchlist.pdf . Since this is the OM
list I am allowed to mention a malt which is not LUGavulin - if you find any
Ardbeg Uigeadail I urge you to sample it. It has some of the qualities of
Lagavulin but with hugely more subtlety. Ardbeg itself also good, but seek
out Uigeadail!

As you might guess, my particular favourite French cheese would be
Calembours-in :-)

Piers

PS Please do not mention Essex "estuary English" - I think Chris Barker
might share my entirely negative view!