Re: [OM] Nice...

Subject: Re: [OM] Nice...
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 09:36:44 -0500
> My father had an expression along the same lines, especially when
> commenting on home made food...... "had a lot worse than that" ! It
> often infuriated my mother. Dad then asked whether a better turn of
> phrase would be "had way better than that". That made mother even more
> exasperated !! They were happily married for 65 years !

I do a lot of the cooking--especially on the weekends. Just as Moose
can't leave a photograph alone, I can't leave an entree alone. Even
when I hit something out of the ballpark, I'm still tasting it trying
to figure out if the spicing was right or what would happen if I tried
something else. It totally drives my wife up the wall. "Sit down!
Enjoy! It's Great!" But I can't relax knowing that there was still one
more spice up in the cabinet that I didn't use.

Garlic - The cure for the common cold plate.

AG

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx