Re: [OM] Godspeed, Neil Armstrong

Subject: Re: [OM] Godspeed, Neil Armstrong
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 11:08:27 -0400
  Don't believe I ever saw the movie but I did read the book (and its
sequel) when I was a young teen. Great fun. A few things about the
story stuck in my head: stuffing the ship's double hull with books for
insulation and (in the sequel "After Worlds Collide") battling those
pesky Slavic Communists for dominion of the New World. The Cold War
had great reach.

Charlie