Re: [OM] Godspeed, Neil Armstrong

Subject: Re: [OM] Godspeed, Neil Armstrong
From: "Peter Klein" <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 17:52:09 -0700
Just want to chime in: Interesting how many HP/RPN fans there are here.
Today on l-camera-forum there was a thread where HPs came up, again,
several RPN guys popped up.

I'm an RPN guy, too.  Started with an HP-25 in 1977. Still use my 11c, and
picked up a couple of used 32s and a 32sII.  And just re-flashed a 30b
into the WP34s, which is combination of a 32sII and a 16c, with advanced
functions of the 42s and whatever else they threw in. I'm a humanities
guy, but HP calculators and their manuals taught me some of the math I
never took in school. My programming the old HP-25 contributed to the
computer skills with which I now make a living.

And the keypads feel sooooo goood...  :-)

--Peter