Re: [OM] E-M5 in Venice

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 in Venice
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 12:02:19 +0200
Thanks for your comments.

Yeah, the theme looks clumsy, I'll have to dig in the CSS a bit to improve
it. But I saw many nice piwigo sites which looked better, so it must be
possible ;-).

The colors are (on my monitor/ laptop) close to what I remember,
but definitely more saturated then other pictures. For instance in travel
guides, I wouldn't be surprised if they started using more pigmented paint
not to long ago.

Best, Frank.