[OM] Zuikofest - UP Style - available dates

Subject: [OM] Zuikofest - UP Style - available dates
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 14:53:14 -0500
> Shout out a time and I'll go at my calendar with a baseball bat.  Keep
> it on list in case this thing could grow.

SWMBO has indicated that Sept 22-30 is a lockout. Monday Oct 1 through
Friday Oct 5 is good. Monday, Oct 8 through Friday, Oct 12 is also a
winner. Backing up into September, Monday the 17th through Friday the 21st.
My situation is that I have to be around home on Saturday and Sunday. If
necessary, I could probably bungee in in the wee hours.

The Grand Cherokee seats four adults. I have a "coffin" for the roof to
carry ancillary items, to maximize camera equipment storage. :)  Way up by
Copper Harbor, there are some fire roads worth exploring--hence the 4WD.
It's really recommended, in order to get out to the point.

As mentioned, I'd be game for a Only-Oly trip, but will probably pack a
couple of bags which will include some digital stuff. That is, if you can
stand to be seen with someone toting an old beater E-1.

Dean? Anyone in MN/WI interested in joining?  Hmm. We've got a listmember
or two in the KC area. That's just down the road from me. We can car-pool
it north.

AG

--
Ken Norton