Re: [OM] Zuikofest - UP Style - available dates

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuikofest - UP Style - available dates
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 07:40:10 -0500
On Mon, Aug 20, 2012, at 02:53 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
> SWMBO has indicated that Sept 22-30 is a lockout. Monday Oct 1 through
> Friday Oct 5 is good. Monday, Oct 8 through Friday, Oct 12 is also a
> winner. Backing up into September, Monday the 17th through Friday the
> 21st.

Ken,

I think I can do Sept 17 - 21. We may have to drive into northern
Ontario to find some color, but maybe not.  Things were turning Labor
Day week on Isle Royale as I recall.

I would drive my huge and ancient GMC van as it is as good for car
camping and I may stay an extra day or two.

I better order some film. :)

Joel W.