[OM] E-M5 in Venice

Subject: [OM] E-M5 in Venice
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 11:39:55 +0200
I switched to new software to maintain my photo gallery, piwigo (.org). It
is similar to Zenphoto, but seems to have a more active user base.
Installation was fast and simpel, and it was easy to customize a bit (but I
still have some wishes).

Anyway, I visited Venice a couple of days before Philippe, and it might be
interesting to look at how the E-M5 captured it (processed with LR4).

Burano was the highlight of our visit, very nice colors and relatively
quiet. A relaxed place, and the ice creams were bigger as well ;-)

Pictures at <http://wijsmuller.eu/index.php?/category/13>. You can click
top right for slide show. Click bottom left for shooting information.

There are (too) many pictures out there, but I'll select the highlights and
add them in one gallery that I will post later. I'll add a gallery with
100% crops for those of you who want to pixel peep the E-M5/ 12-50mm
performance.

C&C welcome.

Enjoy, Frank.

PS  Compared to Philippe's pictures the colors might seem over-saturated,
but they are not very different from the out of the camera jpegs. The
camera is in neutral/natural settings, so for now I'll attribute it to
Olympus' jpeg engine. And since I like punchy colors, no problems here ;-)