[OM] Ot..But camera related.

Subject: [OM] Ot..But camera related.
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 08:09:07 +0100 (BST)
 Firstly apologies to those who wrote re air rifles. in the past few days we
have been traveling through Colorado, Wyoming,then to Boseman Montana for a
family wedding,and then back to Colorado Springs via Ft Collins. Contact has
been difficult and I have been trying to read and answer 200 plus e mails on an
IPad. NOT an easy task.

How ever today I had a successful day at Colorado Springs flea market!
first deal...a good condition Spanish/Argentinian bayonet for a steal to add to
my collection (now over 100)
Then pprobably my best ever find..a gold opal and what looks like small
diamonds ring in a box of junk jewelry...FOR $2.00. !! That one gave me Brownie
points!
As we were about to leave a real FANG.  Sitting unloved in a box of cheap
plastic cameras was an almost new NIKONOS III with 35mm f2.5 lens. Vendor
states "Don't know how it works" $40.00 Before I can stop her, wife says
$35.00. vendor agrees. "Oh this is with the camera" he says, handing over
A Sekonic exposure meter it it's waterproof housing!

I have just opened the camera and the inside is pristine......Shame I do not
swim!  The Sekonic meter works perfectly.
A good day with Brownie points earned!

  John Duggan,
     Wales, UK