Re: [OM] E-M5 in Venice

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 in Venice
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 00:59:27 +0200
Hi Frank

link, yes of course

I usually adjust by eye at night, then readjust in the day time if
need be - my first move is usually to get the blacks right with the LR
histogram though - they ought to be where they must in the photos I
posted of Burano unless I was more negligent than usual ...
Screens affect the rendition of course - I'm quite pleased with the I-
Mac's, at least not many people complain ... and I enjoy other folks'
photos too

Time to get to bed now

to be continued
Philippe