Re: [OM] E-M5 in Venice

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 in Venice
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 06:04:44 +0100
Thanks, Frank; I don't believe that I've seen that side of Venice before.

I like the show system, although the theme looks a bit clumsy; the size of each
image is good and the navigation (with cursor keys) is very convenient.

Finally, I didn't find your colours over-saturated compared with Phillipe's:
although I have not been there I liked the tones, although it was  a shame that
the sky was washed out many times.

Chris