Re: [OM] OM-D Viewfinder questions for Moose.

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D Viewfinder questions for Moose.
From: marc simon <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 18:05:46 +0200
Hi Jim
I'm a left eyed shooter too and I have no problem at all but I doesn't
wear glasses and my nose seems "normal" :)
for the viewfinder (additional) of the E-P2, which look the same
electronic viewfinder, I needed to make "some eye-cup"
but the OM-D have already one
regards
marc
bois-de-villers Belgium