Re: [OM] OM-D Viewfinder questions for Moose.

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D Viewfinder questions for Moose.
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 11:54:14 +0200
Hmm.. when you articulate the screen and tab it to trigger the shutter or
set the af point, the sensor often switches to the evf, which is
quite annoying. Fortunately, the sensor is easy to disable, by pressing the
switch button longer. Pitty they didn't add a sensor in the screen (if
articulated, switch evf-sensor off...).

We went on holiday in Italy, where photography is almost everywhere
prohibited. The e-m5 with lcd triggered silent shutter came in quite handy
;-).

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/fmw/7724186130/in/photostream/lightbox/>
(1600 ASA with NR in LR4)

Best, Frank