Re: [OM] They say it is the bottom of the real-estate market

Subject: Re: [OM] They say it is the bottom of the real-estate market
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 07:52:15 -0500
Both. Not quickly, but that has everything to do with other factors.
Nothing is moving quickly because of lender requirements as well as the
selling of the old house. The employment rate is at near record highs here.
The commute circle is about 90 minutes. People aren't moving because the
housing market in which they live is too soft. This was our problem, too.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx