Re: [OM] [OT] WinXP to Win7 upgrade

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] WinXP to Win7 upgrade
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 10:56:05 +0200
Well, when I made my last attempt to access that drive, Windows appeared to
go into some secret re-configuration routine and I got a progress bar
across the Windows Explorer 'url' field.  But it stopped before completion
and hung.
Since then I have had to reboot (just a few times!) and now that I try
again it seems to resolved its dispute and allowed me access. Unfortunately
i can't tell why to help anyone else with the same issue.
(I had already created the same user name with the same password in both XP
and 7 environments.)

Thanks to all for your suggestions,
cheers
jez