Re: [OM] [OT] WinXP to Win7 upgrade

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] WinXP to Win7 upgrade
From: "piers@xxxxxxxx" <piers.hemy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 22:53:47 +0100
I think you are correct, Jez, it's a question of access rights.
Perhaps it's too late for old user Jez to set access to public? Or
maybe you could change the location of 'My Documents' to the relevant
folder on the old HDD to get access (at the possible expense of losing
access to the current location)?

Piers